Most insurance companies will cover chiropractic care, however each insurance plan is different. You may have a co-pay, co-insurance, and/or a deductible. If you require a referral for chiropractic care, you will need that prior to your first visit. To find out if your insurance covers chiropractic please call our office and we will gladly verify your benefits.
If you are here being seen as part of a worker comp or auto accident injury, you are not required to pay a co-pay.
If you are not using insurance/paying at the time of service, then you may be eligible for a discount on chiropractic services. Payment is required at the time of your visit. Call and schedule a consultation with the doctors to see if Chiropractic is right for you.
For any other information, please contact our office at (503) 486-5199.
Insurance companies accepted (but not limited to):
- AUTO INSURANCE/ACCIDENT CLAIMS (Geico, Progressive, State Farm, Farmers, etc.)
- WORKERS’ COMPENSATION CLAIMS
- AMERICAN SPECIALTY HEALTH NETWORK (ASHN)
- BLUE CROSS BLUE SHIELD
- KAISER (COMPLIMENTARY HEALTH PLAN)
- PROVIDENCE HEALTH PLANS
- MEGA LIFE
- PACIFIC SOURCE
Optum Health Care Solutions
- UNITED HEALTHCARE
- GE WELLNESS PLAN – ELIGIBLE FOR 20% DISCOUNT
- HEALTH ALLIES/UNITED ALLIES – ELIGIBLE FOR 20 % DISCOUNT
- MEDICAL RESOURCE – ELIGIBLE FOR A 20% DISCOUNT
- SECURE HORIZONS
- GREAT-WEST HEALTHCARE
- HEALTHCARE DIRECT
- FIRST CHOICE